2013 Film Submission Guidelines:
- Submission deadline August 1st, 2013
- Any type of video or film or digital camera may be used.
- Each Team is responsible for securing talent, location and equipment for completion of their respective film.
- All films must be either horror or sci-fi themed.
- All films must be a narrative short. No music videos, film trailers or advertisements.
- Submission Fees: $10 Early Bird submission deadline (June 1st), $15 Submission Fee (August 1st), $20 Late Submission Fee.
- Must be made within the last 2 years (before October 31st 2011) and cannot have been entered in previous Bleedingham film festivals.
- Films should be no longer than 12 minutes.
- There is no limitation on how horrifying and gory films can be.
- Submission Format: File – 723 h26 720 p / h.264 / AAC Audio (.MOV file). Please contact us if you have any formatting questions.